Monday, September 24, 2012

A Sweet Monday

I spent the majority of this weekend not feeling well.  My husband and I were supposed to go up north with a bunch of our friends and although I went, I wasn't too much fun to be around.  When we came home Sunday afternoon I immediately went to bed.  When I woke up today, I still wasn't feeling great but I definitely felt better and well enough to go to school.  When I arrived at school I was greeted with cake pop treats from one of my students.  It immediately made me feel good.  I love how things like this happen just when you're feeling down.  I want to take a moment to say 'thank you' to my amazing Owl Room family and friends for making today and every day a great day.  I appreciate all you do for your child and our classroom!
Love, Mrs. DeYoung

No comments:

Post a Comment