Saturday, February 16, 2013

We're 100 Days Smarter

Friday was our 100th day of school together!  The kids and I have been counting the days that we have been in school since the beginning of the year.  Every celebration needs hats so we made these "We are 100 days smarter" hats.




Don't they look smart? And adorable? :)


We practiced counting and writing numbers to 100 on 100th day. We even played a game call 'Roll to 100'. The students took turns rolling a dice and adding the numbers together.  They had to color the answer, or the total, each time. The first one to 100 won!


I saw these '100' cupcakes on Pinterest.com and decided to make them for the class.  The kids seemed to like them!

We also talked about 100 things we would want and 100 things we would not want.  Some of the ideas the students came up with made me laugh. Brenden shared that he would not want 100 piles of dirt. I think I would have to agree with him on that one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment